Veggie Wraps

I LOVE this with lunch, especially in the summer. I'll usually just have it with a piece of fruit and it fills me up quick!

1 TortillaLand Uncooked Flour Tortilla
1/2 a red bell pepper, sliced
1 large tomato slice, cut into strips
1 thin slice of red onion
1/2 cup romaine lettuce or spinach (or both, just whatever leafy green I have on hand)
1/4 cup cucumber, peeled, sliced and quartered
1 tbsp low fat or whipped cream cheese, slightly softened for spreading
salt and pepper to taste

Cook up the tortilla (you can use any tortilla or wrap; these are just my very favorite thing in the world!). Spread cream cheese down the center. Fill with veggies, wrap up like a burrito and enjoy! I usually have this with a piece of fruit or something. And you can add deli meat or cheese or other veggies. This is one of my very favorite things to eat!

Makes 1 serving.

Calories 206.5
Fat 8g
Sodium 246mg
Carbs 30g
Fiber 2.3g
Sugar 0.5g
Protein 5.2g

No comments: